Authors are encouraged to submit their abstracts electronically not later than June 30th 2017 to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts (sent electronically or by fax) submitted after the deadline will not be accepted!
The authors will be notified by July 31st 2017.
Abstract have to be attached as a document, written in MS Word, font style Times New Roman, font size 12 points, spacing 1,5 points and including as follows:
- The title must be brief and in CAPITALS.
- New line: Family name of the authors followed by initial(s), Underline the name of the presenting author.
- New line: The institution, city and country.
- Leave one blank line before the main text.
- Body of the text: describing purpose, materials and methods, results and conclusions. Do not include references.
- Use only standard abbreviations.
- The maximum abstract length excluding title, authors and affiiation (abstract body only) is 300 words.
The following information should be provided in the e-mail with each abstract:
Author’s name, organisation, complete contact data: address and e-mail.
The letter of confirmation as well as all further information will be sent to the enclosed e-mail!
Indicate main topic and three key words important for your abstract.
INCOMPLETE OR IRREGULAR ABSTRACTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
During poster session there will be a three-minute oral presentation followed by short discussion in front of each poster. Poster size is 1080×1920 px, to be send in PDF format (Full HD resolution). They will be shown on TV monitors in the conference hall.
Best Poster Award
The best poster in each main topic of nephrology, dialysis and transplantation, selected by the Congress scientific committee will be awarded.